Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's Master Chain Tool is designed specifically to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 10- and 11-speed chains and all high-quality derailleur chains. It's made of tool steel for excellent durability and uses an integrated link pocket to ensure precise alignment. It also features perfectly contoured, cushioned handles for comfort and ease of use. This pro-level chain tool includes a removable anvil to peen Campagnolo 11-speed chains. (The CT-4.3 is not compatible with Wipperman chains.)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Topeak's Hexus II is an ideal mini-tool for both mountain bikers and roadies. It features: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a Torx T25 for disc brakes; a chain hook; a universal chain tool and 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches. Packing more tools into its space saving design, the sides of the Hexus II are actually two removable tire levers.
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's Cyclone Chain Scrubber is made of durable materials throughout and features an extra-large solvent reservoir, a series of rotating brushes, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean without removal. There's even a strong magnet that draws metal particles scrubbed from the links to the bottom of the reservoir, preventing redistribution. And, the Cyclone's large handle makes it easy to hold and fill.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
- Installs 16 bearing sizes including 3 different bottom bracket bearings: 2437, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904 - Includes T-handles with Acme threaded rods, wood base with dowels for holding adapters, 16 bearing installation drifts, 3 "speed spacers" and 2 linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation - Made in the USA
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
Bottle style tool pack mounts in water bottle cage. Internal mesh pocket and detachable organizer keeps gear organized and in place.
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
- 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter for removal of spindle from Cinch non-drive crank arm
- Tool for removal and installation of bottom bracket cups on Cinch cranks
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
- Concentrated degreaser and wash that cleans grime, oil and greases gently - Safe on all surfaces
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! This slim multi-tool is both a tire lever and a 15mm axle-nut wrench. And it boasts a glass-filled nylon coating that's gentle on your rims.
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl dipped grips. The RP-1 has .9mm tips on straight blades for small, internal snap rings. The tips open from 22mm to 0 (tips touching).
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-3 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, external snap rings.
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-2 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, internal snap rings. The tips of the RP-2 open from 22mm down to 2mm (center to center).
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-4 has 1.7mm tips on bent nose blades for larger, internal snap rings. The tips open from 21mm down to 2mm (center to center).
Page 1 of 14 Next page