Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
$21.99 - $25.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano's caliper brakes offer high-power, high-modulation stopping. These brakes feature mid-reach construction for compatibility with tires up to 32mm wide. High-strength aluminum brake arms keep weight down and cartridge brake shoes with conical washers let you dial in them in to suit your riding needs.
Power, control, and all-weather performance, Shimano embraces these trends in a big way with their CX77 Mechanical Disc Brakes. Why go disc? They're provide predictable stopping power, whether it's rain, shine, across-town commute, or total cyclocross madness. A post-mount design and independently adjustable brake pads simplify setup and let you tune the brakes to suit your riding style. These calipers are compatible with the short-pull brake levers found on almost every road and 'cross bike.
Shimano D01S Resin Disc Brake Pads deliver fine braking control for braking connoisseurs. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation
Shimano D02S Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you under control in any conditions. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
Shimano's Deore V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize their patented Center Lock mounting system for super quick and easy mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates which reduces the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking, and more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
Shimano M03 Metal Disc Brake Pads - OEM pad for XT BR-M755 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
Shimano XT RT81 Centerlock Disc Rotors - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
$195.99 - $200.99
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
$163.99 - $167.99
- Better Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Light Weight - Improved Heat Dissipation - Ice Technologies Freeza - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Tool Access - Flat Mount System - Easy Wheel Replacement - Wide Pad Clearance And Chamfer Of Brake Pads - Easy And Clean Bleeding Process - One Way Bleeding - More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Designed As Optimum Balance Of Hydraulic Brake System For Racing Purpose - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles
$651.99 - $970.99
Shimano dual control hydraulic disc brake levers. - More controllable and confidence in race condition - Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing - Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles - Lightweight - Carbon composite plastic material of hood - More intuitive, quicker shifting operation - More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position - Customizable function to fit any riding style - Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF - E-TUBE project - Optimum power transmitted with grip firmly - Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness - Openable hood cover - Simple set up and maintenance - Easy replace hood cover - Openable hood cover - Customizable the function to fit in rider's riding style
Shimano BL-R550 Road Brake Levers - Compatible with cantilevers, road calipers, and road disc brakes - Not compatilble with linear-pull brakes - Brake cable and housing set included - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain
Shimano G04Ti Metal Disc Brake Pads deliver superlight, long-lasting braking power. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Titanium backing plate for light weight and improved heat insulation
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R2: Severe condition brake pad, high performance in dry or wet conditions
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
- Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000/1700 - Adjustable Contact Point: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Weight: 418 g
$29.99 - $46.99
- 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors -Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub -Aluminum spider -Includes standard type rotor lockring
$26.99 - $32.99
- Model Number: BR-R3000 - Series: SORA - Brake Type: New Super SLR Dual pivot - Reach: Short
$31.99 - $37.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series brakes provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from Dura Ace. - Model Number: BR-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Brake Type: Super SLR Dual Pivot - Cartridge Shoe Holder: R50T5 / R50T4
Page 1 of 5 Next page